[chirp_users] New Daily Build - DOESN'T WORK.

Chuck Hast
Thu Jun 7 18:35:43 PDT 2018

I do not need soldering skills for Linux and all them ol' pirated USB
dongles
work on Linux, so it is not even an issue.

But you also know where to punch the OS you deal with and if it floats the
boat you can leave with the outgoing tide...