[chirp_users] New Daily Build - DOESN'T WORK.

Jardy
Thu Jun 7 18:24:44 PDT 2018

I, for 1, don’t want to learn Apple, although I have an iPhone, 2 ipads, and an iwatch.  I don’t want to learn Linux, my soldering skills suck, and I guess I am too cheap to spend $30-35 each to replace my fake Prolific cables with RT Systems, especially when it is so easy to roll back 1 driver for ALL affected cables I have.

To each their own.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.