[chirp_users] Concurrance

Pavel Milanes
Wed Jan 10 09:31:38 PST 2018

This is a Community driven Free/Libre Software project.

Being said that take a few minutes and see this TED conference (we are
just that but a smaller scale), It will enlighten you about some facts
and give you some answer.

See it entirely, it a must see for a lot of people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XTHdcmjenI

Cheers, from a Chirp's dev & user.

El 09/01/18 a las 16:31, Al Jones escribió:
> I like the give and take from all the people here *except* that there are
> times when it's not helpful at all.
>
> We get a new member who doesn't know what he's doing, thinks he's read
> everything and is still missing "something" --- and one of our beneficent
> members replies "RTFM!"  or someone else chimes in with "get the right
> cable!" or better yet "That won't work!"
>
> Those one line zingers are not only NO help, they're probably going to turn
> off some guy who might eventually be the one to help someone else, down the
> line.
>
> I have a friend who had a Linux problem and the response he got here was -
> "It works fine with *my* Ubuntu!"  Sometimes confirmation that something
> works is a big help, it just means that we're not looking in the right
> place.  When I phrased his question differently I got some great assistance
> ... there are some good guys here and to them I say "Thanks!"
>
> << tripping off my soapbox, sorry >>

73 CO7WT, Pavel.