[chirp_users] Concurrance

Walt Childson
Tue Jan 9 14:50:36 PST 2018

Hey guys, you are all awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm on my boat in
Mexico, and have not been interested in chirp for 7 months. But even though
I only get some coverage when I'm in port, I still read most of the
threads.
I do agree that it might be frustrating with newbe's but answers or links
to the answer will help us all.
Adios
Walt
N6STM