[chirp_users] Help needed resolving Errors opening CVS file in Chirp

Jardy
Fri Dec 14 15:37:55 PST 2018

You could make up a couple of files that you could load to your radio before traveling, then switch back when you get home.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.