[chirp_users] Help needed resolving Errors opening CVS file in Chirp

Sam Wilfond
Fri Dec 14 14:51:43 PST 2018

Thank you all for the help. The information has been very useful.  Now my biggest problem is deciding which 127 repeater to include for all the area that I travel to in the state.  I also found a feature in repeaterbook that export the search into a chirp cvs file.  I was manually enter in the information from the search screen. It much easier to export for chirp.  See I am learning new stuff each day.  Thank you one and all

Sent from my mobile device - Sam Wilfond