[chirp_users] Programming The TYT th 9800

Dennis Wage
Thu Dec 6 12:50:35 PST 2018

Don't do it that way. Export a csv file from radio when you get it... load
into excel or whatever and copy and paste the corresponding columns.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell