[chirp_users] CHIRP DOWNLOAD problems

Jardy Dawson
Fri Oct 27 15:53:02 PDT 2017

If device manager shows your cable to be a Prolific, roll your driver back to 3.2.0.0.  Your cable probably has a fake chip in it and the latest drivers are designed to stop the cables from working.  The older drivers work just fine.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

We keep trying to interfere with elections, but pesky moose and squirrel keep interfering!