[chirp_users] CHIRP DOWNLOAD problems

Jim Unroe
Sat Oct 28 03:21:12 PDT 2017

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 8:46 PM, SCOTT PETERSON <SPETE2 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Ok I found the hang-up, the plug into the Radio was not completely seated.
> Downloaded the Radio Image and saved it to a work file. That done I opened
> the repeater local listing selecting 220 MHz and populated the Radio image
> list 1-44, then went to 440 MHz attempting to populate list 45 plus. Didn’t
> work instead it overwrote the 1-44 list. HELP!!!
>

> Scott

It is exactly what you asked it to do. When you import from
RepeaterBook or other data source, you must "map" the repeaters that
you select to the memories that you want to import them to (by
adjusting the "To" column). If do don't change the default maping, it
always starts with the first memory.

Another way would be to use "Query data source". It imports into a
separate tab which will allow you to copy-and-past from the source tab
to the position you want in the destination tab.

Jim