[chirp_users] CHIRP DOWNLOAD problems

SCOTT PETERSON
Fri Oct 27 16:24:29 PDT 2017

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Jardy Dawson via chirp_users
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 3:53 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] CHIRP DOWNLOAD problems

If device manager shows your cable to be a Prolific, roll your driver back to 3.2.0.0.  Your cable probably has a fake chip in it and the latest drivers are designed to stop the cables from working.  The older drivers work just fine.

THIS IS WHAT I FIND IN DEVICE MANAGER (Scott)

Jardy Dawson

WA7JRD Ham Radio

We keep trying to interfere with elections, but pesky moose and squirrel keep interfering!