[chirp_users] Cannot read Baofeng BF-888S

Jim McCorison
Sat May 20 18:03:34 PDT 2017

Perhaps it you reached out with a polite request along the lines of “I’m having problems unsubscribing from this list. I’ve sent an unsubscribe request email without success and I’ve tried the website without success. Does any body have any ideas what I’m doing wrong?” Bonus points for sending it as a separate thread with s subject of something like “Need help. Problems unsubscribing." Such an inquiry will probably get you a lot more assistance than just throwing a grenade into the mailing list.

---
Jim McCorison
Orcas Island, WA