[chirp_users] QYT KT 8900

Larry Lovell
Fri May 12 16:50:53 PDT 2017

I have a KT8900, but the cable plugs into the back.  I had to try different
cables and drivers to find one that would work.
Too many of the USB cables are CLONES of the original and do not work
The CHIRP software works for my radio, but I do have to fiddle and reset
the radio before it would finally program correctly.
Good Luck

--
Larry Lovell
73's N7RGW