[chirp_users] PL tone 146.3 not available to use

John
Fri Jun 30 09:45:44 PDT 2017

I would double check with the management company. 146.3 might work but
there's
no way to put it in any commercial radio. Commercial (Motorola, Kenwood,
Yaesu and
others) have no way to program in that tone frequency. Try 146.2 in your
82 and it
should work just fine.

John - K9IJ

--