[chirp_users] blocked reply to thread

Rich Messeder
Sat Jun 3 07:15:18 PDT 2017

intrepid.danplanet.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:

Discussion of CHIRP (chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com)
Your message wasn't delivered because the destination email system rejected your message for security or policy reasons. For example, the email address might only accept messages from certain senders, or it might not accept certain types of messages, like those larger than a specific size.

Contact the recipient (by phone, for example) and work with them and their email admin to determine what policy or setting blocked your message and what you should do to make sure that future messages from you won't be rejected.

For more information, see Status code 5.7.1.

intrepid.danplanet.com gave this error:
<chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>: Recipient address rejected: blocked by RBL: rbl:truncate.gbudb.net:<http://www.gbudb.com/truncate/ [40.92.10.77]>

What happened? I replied with the same email address that I used to send the original message.

73
~R~
NE1EE
ARES AEC