[chirp_users] blocked reply to thread

Baji Panchumarti
Sat Jun 3 08:05:28 PDT 2017

Rich,

It is not your HOTMAIL address that has been blacklisted.

The IP address, or the IP address block, or the ISP that you used to send
the reply has been black listed.

RBL stands for Real-Time Blackhole List

  http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/R/RBL.html

You sent a reply from *40.92.10.77, *apparently that IP address or its IP
block have been used to spam.

Three different anti-spam lists have black listed the IP address from which
you sent the reply, details can be found here:

  http://www.anti-abuse.org/multi-rbl-check-results/?host=40.92.10.77

Hotmail & yahoo publish the IP address from which an email was sent, GMail
does not.

Hope that helps.

-baji.

 ~~

 K 8 I I T
 _

​  ​

intrepid.danplanet.com rejected your message to the following email