[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun Jul 30 13:29:32 PDT 2017

Mike,

I personally replied to your first message.

There were also three additional replies.

To your second message there were 17 replies.

People have tried to help you, I personally am using COM 5 so what you are
saying is not true.

I also asked you if you were using a USB to Serial converter, and you did
not answer me.

It's obvious, but perhaps you need someone to tell you:  What you are
saying is totally false.

I'm saying that because people who start believing what is false, really
become confused and it's a frightening trip that sometimes is one from
which they never return to sanity.

I hope you find your way.  We're here  to help about CHIRP but there are
other places you can seek aid for the other problems which seem obvious at
least to me.

Best wishes,

David N1EA