[chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

Steven Craven
Sun Jul 30 12:54:00 PDT 2017

As a newbie, I can tell you all I am very thankful for all of the work that has been done here.
I just programmed my first radio about 6 or 8 months and all the problems that I've had
was my learning curve. Had it working the 4th or 5th time I went back thru everything.
Besides, it's free, these people done this just to help others, If you don't like it maybe
you just need to uninstall it, leave everyone here alone and stop being such an asshole.

                     S.W. Craven KD9lXD
"Youth and exuberance can never compete
              with maturity and treachery".
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: mike Heightchew
  To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 1:47 PM
  Subject: [chirp_users] YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????

  YOUR SOFTWARE IS JUNK //////////???????????????
  YOUR  SOFTWARE I CAN ONLY PICK COMM1 TO 3 I RUN OTHER SOFTWARE FINE
  I RUN MY RADIOS ON COM 4 AND I CAN NOT PICK COM 4 ANYWHERE IN YOUR SOFTWARE
  I HAVE TRUED FOR 5 DAYS I AM PUT THIS PROBLEM ON THE NET FOT THE WHOLE WORLD
  TO SEE I HAVE MAIL 8 YOU 8 TIMES NOW WITH NO ANSWER AND
  TAKEN YOU 4 DAYS OF TIME TO TRY TO YOUR JUNK SOFTWARE TO WORK
  I HAVE 6 RADIO RUNNING ON MY COMPUTER AND THEY ALL WORK FIND