[chirp_users] Baofeng GT-3TP - Programing difficulty

Ken Rugaber
Wed Jul 5 15:09:54 PDT 2017

I had this same problem trying to program a friend's GT-3TP.  We tried two
different cables. One a Btech and one a Wauxon.  Both cables work on other
Baofeng radios.  It seems that neither of these cables would plug all the
way into the radio.  We have up as we did not wish to modify the cable to
try and make it work.

Ken
KC9QV