[chirp_users] Baofeng GT-3TP - Programing difficulty

Jardy
Wed Jul 5 14:58:22 PDT 2017

Have you checked your cable driver?  If Device Manager shows your cable to be a Prolific, roll your driver back to 3.2.0.0.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.