[chirp_users] Baofeng GT-3TP - Programing difficulty

John La
Wed Jul 5 15:29:51 PDT 2017

Not uncommon. Here's a link that may assist.
Too much rubber on the case.

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_ErrorMess.php#error1

John
http://www.miklor.comhttp://www.miklor.com
<http://www.miklor.comhttp:/www.miklor.com>

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Danny Mason
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 5:25 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Baofeng GT-3TP - Programing difficulty

Hi, last month ago I purchased two of these radios and after attempting to
program them with the provided software to no avail,  I was introduced to
CHIRP by a friend of a friend.  He had just completed successfully
programming two separate brand name's of radios.  However when we got to the
Baofeng GT-3TP radios his luck to change.  We have tried everything we could
find on the CHIRP WEB PAGE but have never gotten beyond cloning screen, it
says: "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED".   We were using the BF-F8HP model selection
and have followed every direction we could find, step by step and did so
utilizing Windows XP, 7 and 10.  Nothing worked for us!  I am now on my own
in trying to program these and am a beginner.  So, can anyone advise me what
to do next please?

Thanks in advance,

Danny

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows