[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Fri Feb 17 00:14:16 PST 2017

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20170217

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #464
[Dan Smith <dsmith at danplanet.com>] Avoid confusing BTECH UV-5X3 users with UV-5X driver

Reportedly people that are buying the (new) BTECH UV-5X3 radio
are confused and choosing the Baofeng UV-5X model from the menus,
which won't work. Many are just outright returning the radio as
a result, assuming it's broken.

Since there are a million UV-5R variants and this is likely to
get worse, this patch adds a blacklist of similar magic strings
from radios that may be confused easily. If we fail to probe the
radio that was selected, we can probe for the blacklist magics,
and if any reply, raise a specific error to the user indicating
that they chose the wrong model.