[chirp_users] New Daily Build - thoughts

Neil B
Fri Feb 17 02:35:57 PST 2017

Hi,,

1. I have a few baofengs now. wondering if they will eventually get their
own names in the model dropdown, rather than the shareing, ie gt-3tp iii as
the BF-F8HP .

2. i have a dm-5r coming next week, im guessing it will just use the same as
uv-5r. not sure have the extra settings will feature yet tho.

3. oh, 1 more thing, i have a freq to store in either  bf, 133.600mhz. but
chirp reports ...bugger, just going to look....ahh, Error setting memory:
Frequency 133.600000 is out of supported range.
altho i recieve on radio ok. i tried manually putting into the radio mem ok.
read the radio into chirp ok, i see the freq ok, but when i try to change to
skip, i get the same msg of course. (uv5r&gt3tpiii)

4. have a good weekend :-)

73's