[chirp_users] Help with opening chirp program

John LaMartina
Sat Apr 8 14:11:35 PDT 2017

Is it possible you are trying to run the zipped file, rather than the .exe ?

John

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Scott Dalstra via
chirp_users
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:40 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Help with opening chirp program

I downloaded the chirp software to my laptop that uses windows vista using the appropriate dated file described in the directions.
Download was successful,  I created a new folder to store downloaded chirp program in.  After completing the download I tried to
open the program to start using it,  when I opened the folder to start the program the only thing that happens is it shows me all
the program files.  Is the program supposed to start automatically or is there a specific way to start the program after it is down
loaded.  I uninstalled and reloaded the program a few times thinking I did something wrong,  it just won't start.  Any simple
direction would be helpful.  Thanks

-----
No virus found in this message.