[chirp_users] Help with opening chirp program

Jardy Dawson
Sat Apr 8 14:01:18 PDT 2017

Look under Drive C, programs, CHIRPW.EXE. (I believe). You can create a shortcut for it.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed from secret Hillary Clinton server, located in the basement of her house.  OOPS, you aren't supposed to know that!

On Apr 8, 2017, at 13:52, Glenn At Home <GlennErvin at cableone.net> wrote:

Hi Scott,
Isn't it in your start menu under programs?
You might even have an icon on the desktop for it.
HTH.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Dalstra via chirp_users" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
To: <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2017 3:39 PM
Subject: [chirp_users] Help with opening chirp program

I downloaded the chirp software to my laptop that uses windows vista using
the appropriate dated file described in the directions.  Download was
successful,  I created a new folder to store downloaded chirp program in.
After completing the download I tried to open the program to start using it,
when I opened the folder to start the program the only thing that happens is
it shows me all the program files.  Is the program supposed to start
automatically or is there a specific way to start the program after it is
down loaded.  I uninstalled and reloaded the program a few times thinking I
did something wrong,  it just won't start.  Any simple direction would be
helpful.  Thanks

To unsubscribe, send an email to
chirp_users-unsubscribe at intrepid.danplanet.com