[chirp_users] Press the cord into the Radio REALLY HARD !!!! Re: Baofeng GT-5TP

awake
Sat Sep 24 03:18:54 PDT 2016

Yeah, this seems to be quite a common occurrence with Chinese radios using the kenwood-type connector. It caused me trouble so many times :)
Simply make sure that both parts are deep enough, often you'll have to cut off a bit of plastic from the radio casing.

73
rad0

Connection closed by remote ghost.