[chirp_users] Press the cord into the Radio REALLY HARD !!!! Re: Baofeng GT-5TP

Jim Unroe
Sat Sep 24 03:39:54 PDT 2016

It isn't a problem with the programming cable. It was a bug in
yesterday's daily build. Today's daily build addresses that prob

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 6:18 AM, awake <awake at 0324am.net> wrote:
> Yeah, this seems to be quite a common occurrence with Chinese radios using
> the kenwood-type connector. It caused me trouble so many times :)
> Simply make sure that both parts are deep enough, often you'll have to cut
> off a bit of plastic from the radio casing.
>
> 73
> rad0

yesterday's daily build. Today's daily build addresses that bug so
Dave's GT-5TP (or any other model affected by the bug) should program
fine after today's daily build is installed.

Jim