[chirp_users] Press the cord into the Radio REALLY HARD !!!! Re: Baofeng GT-5TP

Brent Wells
Fri Sep 23 17:42:25 PDT 2016

Dave, I have a cable that does the same thing when plugging into my 5R and F8HP, so I took my knife and slightly shave just to the inside of the 'angle' so that it snapped into the radio better because I worried I would bend or snap the pins if I pushed too hard each time. Just a tip!

Brent (N4BDW)
Sent from my iPhone