[chirp_users] Unable to read/write Wouxon KG-UV8D

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Oct 26 22:30:27 PDT 2016

Is there any part of the cable hiding something that's preventing the pins
from going all the way in?  If so cut the outside of the rubber molded plug
so it gets further inside and makes fuller contact.  I've heard this worked
for some.

David N1EA