[chirp_users] "Error Reading Data from Radio..."

Jim Unroe
Wed Oct 19 04:53:56 PDT 2016

Jeff,

1 save the attached file to where you keep you CHIRP Radio Images (*.img) files
2 click "Help"
3 enable "Enable Developer Functions"
4 click "File"
5 click "Load Module"
6 locate and load the file saved in step 1

Now try to read from your UV-5X3 and report back.

Jim