[chirp_users] "Error Reading Data from Radio..."

Jeff Hughes
Wed Oct 19 03:19:57 PDT 2016

<<  I’ve had that happen with some of my other radios.
My initial thought is to put all the planets back in alignment.
- Unplug the cable and plug it back in
- Power cycle the radio
- Close and reopen CHIRP

Just a thought…  >>

Aye, resetting everything and having it come up clean was my first thought as well, John.  I’ve probably been through a dozen or more of those shut-everything-down, re-plug-everything, bring-each-component-up-individually-and-clean cycles.  Alas, Chirp remains very unhappy with my UV-5X3.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jeff