[chirp_users] programming Yaesu FT2D

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Sun Nov 13 16:49:24 PST 2016

The standard linux drivers should work fine.
If you have nothing else other than your radio cable plugged into USB then the port you use should be /dev/ttyUSB0.
I recomment you check that you are a member of 'dialout' and 'serial' groups. Generally dialout is correct but I have a
copy of Ubuntu running on a Chromebook that put the ports in the serial group.
Ubuntu 14.10 should be OK but 16.04 is the current LTS release.