[chirp_users] CHIRP and the Kenwood TH-F6A; syncing with Icom

Jim Unroe
Thu May 26 15:43:10 PDT 2016

Rich,

I have a Kenwood TH-F6a. So just for the fun of it, I attached CHIRP
to it and read it in live mode. I copied and pasted on of the channels
from the TH-F6 tab to a tab from one of my Baofeng radios (a loaded
.img file). No problem.

Then I followed the instructions that you pasted into your post and
exported the TH-F6a to a .csv file. I imported this into the image of
my Baofeng radio also without any problem.

And just for good measure, I exported the TH-F6a to a .chirp file and
imported it into my Baofeng radio image. No problem.

Part of the difference, I suppose, is that I am not trying to load 2
instances of CHIRP. I am doing it with multiple tabs in a single
instance of CHIRP.