[chirp_users] Success w/Linux

Jack Schlachter
Wed May 25 18:19:34 PDT 2016

I want to thank the guys that help me with my Baofeng HH. Chirp loaded fine
in Linux but I had trouble picking the right port the USB cable was on. One
of you suggested USB0 and I did that "ls" command and it added it to the
drop down list or it was always there at the very bottom. Then I ran that
permissions command sudo usermod -aG dialout username
and then logged out and back in and it finally worked. Now to get my Luiton
working. Does anyone know if there is a radio
on the Chirp list that would be compatable with the model LT- Luiton 588UV?
Failing that does anyone know of any plans
to add this radio. TIA
I was wondering if you could tell me where I can get a list of commands to
use in terminal with explanations of what they
do, I know there's one out there somewhere if you could just point me.
Again thank you for your help.
Jack KM4TDJ