[chirp_users] Newbe problem

Danny Richardson
Tue Mar 1 08:13:59 PST 2016

I'm new to using Chirp and have hit a stumbling block trying to program
my UV5R. I am able to download a *.img file from my radio, ex[port to an
Excel *.cvs file, make changes to the Excel file and then export as a
*.chirp file, load the *.chirp file into program but am unable to up
load the file to my radio.

The original file downloaded from the radio is a *.img and I find no
options in the Chrip program to export as a *.img file.

Holding down the 3 key when turning on the radio displays BFB297.

Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Danny, K6MHE