[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Tue Mar 1 00:05:38 PST 2016

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20160301

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #387
[Richard Cochran <ag6qr at sonic.net>] [FT2900] Add support for settings.  Fix #2867
This submission adds support for settings to the ft-2900/ft-1900 driver.
Special thanks to Chris Fosnight for getting a start at the settings code.
He gave his code to me (Rich Cochran), and I finished implementing more
settings, and tested both reading and writing of all the settings.
Settings are grouped into categories according to the manual, pp 72-73.

Issue #2867