[chirp_users] UV-5RA - latest build

Curley Frazier
Wed Jun 8 19:32:40 PDT 2016

Their response to me complaining about failure to release new firmware....

Curley

All of our models work with CHIRP as a distributor we work with CHIRP more
than any other distributor - we are the only BaoFeng distributor that also
insures our firmware matches on the same model to allow for easier templates

If you intended to write the factory you can go to: baofengradio.com