[chirp_users] FTDi, HT, driver or user issue? Help

Doyle Pugmire
Wed Jul 27 07:25:35 PDT 2016

I also bought the $20 Baofeng cable and have two Baofent uv-82hp radios.  it has worked fine for me.  I did download the program for my mac from the Baofeng site.  They have hiccuped a couple of times so I turned the radio off and unplugged it and on and plug in and worked fine.  Did the Baofeng site also have a little program for the Windows?