[chirp_users] MAC OS X 10.7.5

Jim Pruitt
Fri Jul 15 17:07:06 PDT 2016

Bob,

Not all Mac hardware will allow upgrading past 10.7.5.  I have a MacBook
2.1ghz core 2 laptop.  It is at OS 10.7.5 and had to trick it to go that
high but 10.7.5 is it.  I can't go to 10.8 and certainly can not go to
10.11 and there are a lot of applications that require 10.8 or higher.  The
fact that Apple allows you to upgrade does not mean that the hardware will
allow the upgrade.  I recently tried to install TeamSpeak but the latest
version requires 10.8 or higher.  I had to find someone that had an older
version of Teamspeak before I could install it.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt