[chirp_users] Power Setting for Frequencies and Bluetooth connection

Walt Childson
Sun Jan 31 18:21:40 PST 2016

New to CHIRP, haven't used it yet. Also new to my radio (Yaesu FT857D) and
a new General.

So forgive me if I'm not asking any intelligent questions.

I have two

1. Can a power setting be set for an individual frequency via the image
file? As an example, if I wanted to use a MURS frequency, it has the 2 watt
limit. Is this an option that can be added?

2. I have a CAT/Bluetooth cable which I would like to use to connect to my
radio through CHIRP, is that possible? If so, how do I accomplish that?

Thanks for your help

Walt