[chirp_users] Chinese Mobile Dual-Band Radios

KG4RUL
Tue Jan 26 12:17:38 PST 2016

I have a SainSonic GT980 which is working well.  It is also in the
sub-$100 price range. It appears, physically and marking-wise, to be
identical to the Zastone KT8900 and Juentai JT-6188.

I have started a Yahoo Group for the "Mini
Radios"https://ca.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MiniRadios/info

This is a public group.  Attachments are permitted.  Members cannot hide
email address.  Listed in Yahoo Groups directory. Membership does not
require approval.  Messages are not moderated.  Anyone can post
messages.  I propose to leave it this way unless the privileges are abused.

Please join and post your questions and comments.  The more members, the
greater depth of knowledge and experience to draw on.

Dennis KG4RUL