[chirp_users] Chirp and Icom IC-7200

Bill
Mon Jan 18 05:18:30 PST 2016

So I am getting the following message when downloading from radio.

"The Icom 7200 operates in live mode. This means that any changes you
make are immediately sent to the radio. Because of this, you cannot
perform the Save or Upload operations. If you wish to edit the contents
offline, please Export to a CSV file, using the File menu."

It seems to recognize that there are 199 memories. And the columns
change to only show Frequency, Mode and Tune Step. But it is not pulling
any Freq info off of the radio. I currently have about 20 or so memories
filled on the radio.

So everything is greyed out in the main window. I try to File-->Export.
It asks for me to name the file. Then the "Export to File" window pops
up. Everything is greyed out there too. When I click OK the "Export to
File" window just goes away. It does not make a CSV file? So the program
will not export anything to CSV. I am assuming because there is nothing
to export because Chirp is not getting that info from the radio. I am at
a loss at the moment. If anyone has any idea what to do here I would
greatly appreciate it.
Thank You
Bill