[chirp_users] new Baofeng radio & th-f6a -- linux issues

Rodney D. Myers
Sat Jan 16 06:00:44 PST 2016

On Sat, 16 Jan 2016 09:37:33 -0400
Galen Thurber <galenthurber at gmail.com> wrote:

Attached is the output of "sudo lsusb -v"

Older computer, so I highly doubt it's USB3

Yes attempted to run on every other free usb port. same result

--
Rodney D. Myers <rod_dmyers at fastmail.fm> - kg6anx

        Ben Franklin - 1759