[chirp_users] TK-790 users, developer need help from you...

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
Tue Feb 23 16:07:53 PST 2016

Tom, please send me again your latest email,

I'm via a packet radio link (VHF @ 9600 baud, 144.910 Mhz with TCP/IP)
and  some times long emails (more than 100k) get damaged.

I see a email from you and the body is bank !? it's my packet system...

Please zip/rar any attachment, sorry for the inconvenience.

73