[chirp_users] No Text

Elliott Yancey
Tue Feb 23 10:51:10 PST 2016

I have been using Chirp for a few years now. Everything was working fine until I downloaded the newest build and driver for my new cable. Please see attached photo.

I’m running the latest version Mac OS X with all the lasted updates. I’m trying to program some new Baofeng BF-888S i just received but that doesn’t seem to matter. I have a Baofeng BF-F8 and a Wouxun KG-UV8D. I get this result from all my radios and when I open old saved files. It appears the information is there but the text is missing. Frustrating!!

Thanks,

Elliott