[chirp_users] New UV5-RTP not recognized with BF-F8HP model selection

Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
Wed Dec 7 00:28:50 PST 2016

This will be my final post on this subject (I hope). I measured output
power and indeed the BFB323 unit is a three-power radio.
I started a refund case with the eBay seller, but TBH it is probably more
of a hassle than it's worth in terms of time.

I changed uv5r.py in Chirp to recognize the BFB323 as a BF-F8HP so triple
power settings transfer. In short, it seems like it *is* a -RTP after all.

Cheers,
Hans SM6TLH/KG6POK