[chirp_users] Kenwood TK-762H

Jardy Dawson
Thu Aug 11 14:57:07 PDT 2016

You don't say the error, but most problems come from having a fake Prolific chip. Go to Device Manager and check your comm port.  If it says Prolific, roll your driver to 3.2.0.0.  This can be found at Miklor.com.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through The Senior Boston Relay Race baton pass.

anyone know why when i try to program my 857d that i get an error message when cloning?