[chirp_users] Can't Write to Yaesu FT-06

bob at n4rfc.com
Wed Apr 27 12:04:16 PDT 2016

Here is what I found....probably not helpful, but data points at any
rate.

Connected to the FT-60, on download I see RTS/CTS (connected together)
go high, that is important as it powers my interface. Then a good stream
of data as it is downloaded.

On upload, I see RTS/CTS go high, then one short data burst, maybe a
couple of characters, then the error pops up and data stops and RTS/CTS
goes low.

I did one other thing, I loaded the program on my Macbook Air. I got the
same results, I can read the FT-60 but not write it. I can read and
write the FT-8900 on the Macbook same as on the PC.

It could be the Chirp software, or it could be hardware. But, as far as
the hardware, it doesn't make sense that the FTB60 will work ok.

Suggestions anyone?

Bob -N4RFC