[chirp_users] Can't Write to Yaesu FT-06

Tom Hayward
Tue Apr 26 13:24:35 PDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:20 PM,  <bob at n4rfc.com> wrote:
> However, I loaded a copy of the FTB60 program from G4HFQ, imported a CSV
> file from the 8900 and the FTB60 program wrote the FT-60 first try.  So, I
> think the levels are probably good between the radio and the interface.  I
> will look at them on the O-Scope just to make sure.

That is pretty definitive, and I don't know that the o-scope will tell
you anything more at this point. It might be interesting to compare a
serial data capture from Chirp and FTB60 to see if there is a
significant difference that could explain the problem with Chirp. I
don't know how to help you with the serial capture -- I have only used
portmon on 32-bit Windows. I hear it's incompatible with 64-bit
varieties.

Tom KD7LXL