[chirp_users] Using CHIRP with Kenwood TH-F6A

kc6iih at aol.com
Mon Apr 25 15:48:13 PDT 2016

Are you uploading from the radio first and then set your programming and then downloading to your radio ?

Jock Soutar    KC6IIH
Sent via  Samsung Galaxy S7
on  AT&T  4G LTE Smartphone

On Monday, April 25, 2016 John <k2lra at cox.net> wrote:
I am trying to use CHIRP to program my Kenwood TH-F6A and so far it is
not working. I have the Kenwood USB cable from Valley Enterprises and
I have gotten the FTDI driver software installed on my Windows XP machine.

I start CHIRP and select Radio -> Download from radio. I get a dialog
box into which I put the Port, Vendor, and Model. I then click OK. The
radio's transmit light flashes once, then the dialog box in CHIRP goes
away and nothing happens after that. Any ideas?
--
73
John - K2LRA