[chirp_users] Using CHIRP with Kenwood TH-F6A

John
Mon Apr 25 15:35:17 PDT 2016

I am trying to use CHIRP to program my Kenwood TH-F6A and so far it is
not working.  I have the Kenwood USB cable from Valley Enterprises and
I have gotten the FTDI driver software installed on my Windows XP machine.

I start CHIRP and select Radio -> Download from radio.  I get a dialog
box into which I put the Port, Vendor, and Model.  I then click OK.  The
radio's transmit light flashes once, then the dialog box in CHIRP goes
away and nothing happens after that.  Any ideas?
--
73
John - K2LRA